Monday, September 10, 2007

Joomla 1.5 RC2 Wrapper issue fixed in nightly builds

Joomla 1.5 RC2 Wrapper breadcrumbs now working after installing nightly build


I had posted earlier about having messed up links above 'wrapper' IFRAME page content after installing Joomla 1.5 RC2 over Joomla 1.5 RC1.

I had posted on the Joomla forum but no one knew of a fix, and another person said that he had the same issue.

I finally decided to see if it was fixed. I downloaded the latest nightly build from Joomla and copied it into my Joomla install. The fix took. Wrapper pages are showing up correctly.

If you notice that your breadcrumbs are broken in Wrapper after installing Joomla 1.5 RC2, just install (copy & upload) the nightly build over it and that should resolve the issue for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment